Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rain, rain GO AWAY !

What a day ! I posted half of the number of pictures I've taken from S.Y.A.T.P. and they've been uploaded by Joyce into the CF blog.

This evening I cycled to the pasar puasa with my brother the 1st time this year. We bought satay, kuey teow kebab and air kelapa. When we were about to cycle back home it started raining heavily ! It was terrible ! The rain was so blinding that I almost rammed into a car ! Haih.. I had to take off my spectacles just to see through the heavy rain. Unfortunately, along the stretch of road leading to my home I heard something fell down. I immediately checked my pocket and realised that I had dropped my bicycle lock keys ! =O. I cycled back to go search for it in the blinding rain. In the end I had to cycle back to open the gate so that my little brother could get into the house and out of the rain. After taking a bath and eating dinner, I immediately went out to search for the keys in my pajamas !>.<.. I looked like a teenager gone senile ! Walking around in my pajamas , I searched the whole stretch of the road looking for that small set of keys... A guy passed me by and I was so embarrassed. Insanity I tell you ! Later I went to search again with my brother this time and I STILL can't find it !! I guess I'll have to look for it tomorrow...

This is David signing off.

0 comments: