Friday, September 11, 2009

Mice disection

What a day ! I got to play with the mice that Choy brought to school to disect. Pity for the mice because they were oblivious of their fates. I feel kinda bad distrubuting the live mice to be disected by my classmate. I hope the mouse ghosts won't haunt me..o_O. Let's see...what else is there...Oh yeah ! I'm currently randomly taking pictures with my camera the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 so happy with it~ Scoping for DSLR's while I'm online... Also being lazy to study eventhough end year exam just round the corner.X_X. Not exactly sure why I'm taking it so calmly..

I'm so sorry for such a short post... I unfortunately cannot insert pictures into my pc because of a cocktail of 5 different viruses..Oh well~ I'll try to update my blog often so that it won't look dead.

This is David signing out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Serious thinker and photographer works together. Very well, young one.

LOL.