Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blog facelift.

Ahh..What a lazy friday..Today I had no school because of Hari Raya. However..the replacement school day is 2 weeks after the exam..Haih..But thats not what this post is for..

I am proud to inform you that this blog has undergone a huge facelift compared to the blog I started out with. I believe you would've noticed after seeing a gigantic picture and hearing a background song during your visit to my blog. My blog is now equipped with a interactive comment box and a music player ! After postponing this so long I decided I could at least do something to spiff my blog up. Man..I'm still quite bad at blogging..

I went to the bazaar today as it was the last day I could go because of raya.There were a lot less shops compared to the amount of shops there were during the past few weeks.I took a few pictures..I think the people over there think I'm crazy. Anyways, my camera's zoom ring is abit loose and its getting kinda annoying...

I think thats all....This is David signing off.

0 comments: