Sunday, September 20, 2009

Full weekend

What a day ! I didn't go to church today because I was so sleepy from sleeping late last night. =(. I wonder what I missed...

Anyways, I went to play badminton at around 3.45 p.m. with the guys. Didn't really have anything else to do at the time so I thought I minus well join them. Played until I had a headache @_@. Had I 1 on 1 challenge with Alex and uh...lost...Lucky...I played until at 6.45 p.m. then I was fetched back home by Hun Yu. On the way back,I looked at the time an realised that I was told by my sister to go back home by 6 p.m ! X_X. She was freaking pissed when I got home. Immediately I was told to go change my clothes eventhough I was drenched in sweat. You could probably smell me from 4 feet away ! I didn't argue and rushingly chugged down dinner.

Me, my mother, brother and sister sped towards Sunway Pyramid for our individual appointments. Me and my sister met up with my sister's friend while my brother and my mother went on their private time. We watched G-force together and its safe to say that G-force has a bad storyline. But it was remarkable for a talking guinea pig movie to even be made so I'll give it an O.K. After the movie we headed to my favourite food store, Pommes Frites. I ate the regular fries with the wasabi aioli sauce while my sis ate the baked french fries with cheese and her friend at the spaghetti cabonara. Overall it costed us RM 29.90 without gov tax and service charge. I'll post a review when I get the chance.

We got home about 9.30 smth... and I frantically searched for the sim card that I misplace earlier fortunately it was in my pocket and was found. Thank God. Then I saw a drama sequence that my brother constantly throws when he's 'upset'.

Oh yeah..and the quote for the day is 'God puts annoying people on this earth so that others can learn to be patient'

Thats all for tonight folks ! Good night. This is David signing out.

0 comments: